What is a cookie? A cookie is a small data file that a website places on a user’s computer.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are small strings of text sent by a website to the visitor, and subsequently sent back for reading by the server. Each time the user returns to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends the file to the site server. Cookies are therefore mainly used to remember users’ choices (e.g. the spoken language) and to recognize the recurring visitors of a website, since web pages in themselves do not have any ‘memory’. In general, the purpose of cookies is to improve the functioning of the website and the user experience of using it
Are all cookies the same?
No, there are various types of cookies, which are used according to the need. Cookies are distinguished by function, duration and origin.
• Technical cookies: allow you to view this website, make it work correctly, improving the browsing experience for example by creating an account, logging in, choosing the language, managing the website’s features. Technical cookies are essential for this website to function properly.
Analytical cookies, to better understand how our users use this website. The data we obtain include the web pages visited, the exit and entry pages, the type of platform, information on the date and time and data such as the number of clicks with the mouse on a specific page. This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.
• How do I recognize the cookies on this website? You can find the cookies on this website in your browser settings.
• Who has access to the data deriving from the cookies of this website?
• Only this website can access the data deriving from the cookies of this website, the data is completely anonymous and will remain strictly confidential.
• Does this website control my online behaviour? For statistical purposes, we analyse user behaviour only within our website.
• How can I change the preferences related to cookies? In the settings of each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc …) you can determine which cookies you wish to receive and which ones you do not. To find out where you can find these settings, use the Help button on your browser. “Some cookies, if refused, may prevent the proper functioning of our website.
• Plugins used: This site uses the WordPress Contact Form 7 plugin to manage contact forms
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: +39 3317645863
• VAT number: 10998190150
Types of Data Collected
Data provided voluntarily
The information requested is used to allow access to the online services offered by the site. Since registration is preliminary for access to these services, users’ personal data, once the service has been chosen, will be processed for the purposes connected and / or functional to the chosen service. If the chosen services are managed by third parties, the data will be communicated to the individual operators. The latter will act as “owners” for the treatment connected to the provision of the services under their jurisdiction.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that for them could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and are kept for the times defined by the reference legal regulations. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Purpose of Treatment I process personal data within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the provision of services to users. The processing purposes are strictly connected and instrumental to the use of the services offered by the site (site navigation), and to the management of relations with users. Specific purposes, relating to the individual treatments, may be reported in detail within the various access channels. Within them, the User can find additional information on the processing of personal data. The provision of data for communications relating to marketing activities is optional and must be provided only and exclusively with the specific consent of the user, in the manner expressly provided for in article 7 of the GDPR directly from the website. Communications relating to marketing activities may take place through the use of traditional methods (e.g., paper mail, phone calls with operator), automated (e.g., phone calls without operator) and similar (e.g. fax, e-mail, SMS, newsletter). Unless otherwise agreed, the Data Controller may continue to send commercial communications relating to services similar to those to which they are already using to their customers.
Method of treatment
The data processing will be carried out by means of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data will be processed both on paper and electronically and / or automatically.
The data starting from their receipt / update, will be kept for a suitable period with respect to the purposes of the processing described above.
The data may be communicated and / or disclosed to the companies of the corporate group.
The data relating to the contract and the activity provided can be communicated to commercial / technical consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and to lawyers for any management of disputes.
The data may be transferred to third countries or to international organizations, always for contractual purposes.
The data will be processed by:
• External Managers, appointed pursuant to art.28 GDPR
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, the data may also be communicated abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, according to the methods and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication;
• have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• right of limitation or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
• right of revocation;
• right to data portability;
• in cases of consent-based processing, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
• the right to be aware of the existence of a possible profiling process.